CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 30, 2009

What to Blog about?

I would like to go with a simple theme but since nothing seems simple in my life, it might take me a while to figure it out.

A little about me: I am a former tattoo artist. I quit to be a stay at home mom when my son was born in 2003. I had a truly rough childhood (not that I believe that is "special" in itself.). It's just that it sounds like a bad novel.
I have twin daughters also and one was born with a Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia. She spent 15 long months in the hospital fighting for her life. It was a long, sad story that has had a happy "ending". My son had to live with my mother during that time and since we never expected it to be that long, I still feel a great deal of guilt about that.

I don't have many hobbies due to having to take care of my daughter's medical needs, appts., meds etc. I also have health issues namely Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome which is a genteic joint hypermobility condition. It's what you would think of as "double-jointed". It causes a lot of pain and injuries.

I did start gardening this year and I love to learn about makeup esp. now that I am in my late 30s and my skin is changing.

So what should I focus on? Maybe everything as it comes up? I am new to Blogging but I have been on Facebook. I'm trying Twitter, but I am still having a hard time figuring it out...

No comments:

Post a Comment